Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Night Photos!

Went out with my new lens and took some photos of the full moon, since this is the first time that I have owned such a long lens for a full moon. I also went out on a 6.5 mile long bike ride today, sort of got lost in Valparaiso for a bit, just wandering the streets on my bike. So that was fun. I was wearing my new Lowepro Flipside 400AW camera bag just to test it out. It was remarkably comfortable, even riding pretty quickly on a bike with my large Opteka Monopod strapped to the side. I'll probably do a review for both of those at some point. That and I'll eventually do an in depth review of the good aspects and bad aspects of my 80-200mm f/2.8D, too.

So I took all of these photos with my 80-200mm at about 200mm, with f/11 and 1/250 shutter speed and ISO 200



Then, since it is the 3rd of July, some people started shooting off fireworks near where I was, so I just swung my big lens over on them and kept shooting, though I slowed the shutter speed down quite a bit.


Best two. So yeah. Tomorrow is the 4th of July, and Valparaiso has a pretty good fireworks display for such a small town. So tonight was sort of practice for tomorrow. I also did some location scouting while out on my bike ride (before I got lost, though).

That's all for tonight, as its almost 12:30 am. I'm getting tired...

So Preow

Kevin

TV: Chopped
Movie: Ted
Music: Techno Stuff
Game: Minecraft for a bit
Food: I'm hungry... I really shouldn't watch the Food network at night...

No comments:

Post a Comment