Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Conference Day 1

Hello all, just wanted to give you an update on the swim meet!

Today was the 200 Freestyle Relay (4x 50's), the 1000 freestyle, and the 200 Medley Relay.

I swam in two of the events today, them being the 1000 Freestyle and the 200 Medley Relay.

In the 1000 I went a season best time of 10:16, which is only 17 seconds slower than my lifetime best time that I wet two years ago. That was before my whole major injury thing put me back a bit. But I am getting over that (albeit slowly.)

The second event I swam was in the 200 Medley Relay. I did the butterfly leg (the third one) and I went a time of around 24 seconds. That was ok, but I have gone faster in practice before. I think it was because I completely ran out of energy in my 1000 free by the end. The first 500 of my 1000 was really good, I went a 5:02! I totally felt like I went somewhere around a 5:08 or a 5:09 or something in that range. Feeling that good at this stage bodes very well for my 500 Tomorrow.

Until then

Kevin

TV: South Park
Movie: Nada
Music: Sigur Ros
Game: Republic Commandos
Food: Awesome food provided by the Valpo Parents!

Oh, I'll post some pictures eventually, probably in a couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment