Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I have been neglecting you.

Hey people. Wow, it has been a long time since I posted anything here. I guess that Conference got a bit busy (you know, 5 weeks ago) and I was sick for the 4 weeks after that, so I guess I didn't really have any desire to blog anything, since nothing really was going on.

So, Spring break. I went home to Colorado, which is, in my opinion, the best State in the USA. It was good to be home, especially for two weeks. I took quite a few pictures while I was there, as well, of both Lego stuff and Mountains (when we took a day and went through Estes Park and Denver).
Here are a few of the shots I took:
 These shots were taken at a little Glass shop in Estes Park. Not too bad, if I do say so myself.







And last but not least, here's  couple Lego shots.




Of my Dragon Temple (which got as many favorites when I re-posted it on Flickr as the original had.) and the Phantom 7.

I took a ton more pictures over spring break, which you can see if you are my friend on Facebook. These pictures here are better though, since they uploaded through Google instead of Facebook. The Facebook up-loader does terrible things to pictures.

Anyways, I had some really good shots from the Art Museum, so I might do a new post just dedicated to that one later.

As for now, I am going Bowling, so I'm going to sign off and make another post out of the continuing story of why I neglected all of you lovely people who actually read this.

Preow

Kevin

TV: Game of Thrones Season 2
Game: Minecraft
Movie: nada...
Food: Not enough, really.
Music: Gotye, The National, Coldplay














No comments:

Post a Comment