Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Years

Well, its another day that just happens to coincide with a new year. I don't really care, as in my brain I still think that it should be sometime in the 90's. I don't know...

Anyways, had a good Christmas, and a really good New Years.

We went to the Great Sand Dunes National Park near Alamosa Colorado. Awesome scenery and it was really fun climbing up the really tall dunes. It was good exercise too, as when I was swimming today I could really feel it.





Here's me flying my brothers acrobatic kite. Really fun, though it kept dragging me across the sand, the wind was so strong.

Now I'm in Boca Raton, Florida with my swim team. Training trip is upon us, the time where we basically get destroyed by our coaches and trainer.

I'll take pictures of the pool and training facility and such and post them later.

Am now sitting in my room, my tablet on one side and my netbook in front of me.

Oh, speaking of which, I got an Asus TF-101 Transformer tablet for Christmas basically, and its awesome. 'Nuff said.

So, meow meow.

Kevin

TV: Top Gear
Movie: Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol
Music: The Script
Game: Angry Birds...
Food: Mongolian Chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment