Sunday, February 17, 2013

ART 163: Surrealism Take 2

More pictures to add to the prior post, yet significantly different enough that it is they warrant a new post.

So tonight we went out to the Cemetery just across from the University (a lovely place for one, indeed) and did some more long exposure pictures.

Here are the 4 best pictures from tonight's outing:

 This was what I initially wanted to do, have a picture where the person was in the same place, yet their upper body was in a few different positions. Pretty cool.
 Now these two are very similar, so I sort of count them as the same one. I like the one on the left for the ghostly figures, but I absolutely love the one on the right, because that color swath is pretty awesome. For the assignment we aren't really supposed to do much modification that we can't do in our camera, so I don't really count it either...




And this last one also has that ghostly visage. It is a really interesting technique, yet I don't really feel like telling how to do it.


Now I don't really think that I am going to post a full 20, but maybe I'll have a couple more:












Anyways, that's it for this post. I might need to do a combined post where I combine the two night's photoshoots into one post so that I can find them for class tomorrow.

Anyways,

Preow.

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment