Tuesday, May 15, 2012

And now I am done

Well, I finally finished all of my finals. As seems to be the theme, it doesn't seem like I'm done yet, like I still have some sort of big assignment looming over my head. Whatever.

Anyways, I still have to finish moving out of my apartment by tomorrow, then I am a displaced person living with a friend for a few days until I can move into my summer housing (at least until the end of July). But I'll start work full time nest Tuesday, so I'll start making some money to pay off my D7000 and save up for an 80-200mm f/2.8D lens. That'll take a while, but I will be making plenty of money (30% more than last summer, plus I am working for quite a while longer than last summer, too.)

Valpo women's softball won their conference championship a few days ago, so here are a few shots that I got  during the second to last game. This is why I really need an 80-200mm lens, because it would be SO much better for sports than my kit lens (which is an 18-105mm).




I like taking pictures at softball games, because it is fairly easy to predict the motion and when the action is going to happen.

That's basically it. I will basically be in limbo for the next week or so.

Kevin

TV: Top Gear
Movie: Serenity
Game: Mass Effect 3
Music: The National
Food: None at all, I seem to be out of food...

No comments:

Post a Comment