Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Final Exams

Lovely, it's that time of year again, the time when people flock to the library and take all of the study tables, then they gripe about having to study, even though they are paying the university tons of money to go here to teach them.

However, I am one of those people, though I will try to keep the complaining down to a minimum.

Final 1: ECE 261 Lab exam: Not too bad, I already had this one last week, on the last day of lab (since it is a purely lab-based class). Passed with flying colors.

Geography 102: Globilization and Development: Online Final which took me about 30 minutes and I only missed 2 points on it. That brings my total points missed in the entire class up to 4. Pretty good, if I do say so myself.

Engineering Economics: This final is tomorrow at 10:30 am, and it shouldn't be too bad. It was a half semester class, so we don;t have all that much material to go over.

Mechanisms: Tomorrow at 1:00. This one will be a bit harder, though my grade in the class is a bit lower only because of the programming portions, as I passed all of the exams handily, but when it came to the programming sections I was lacking in understanding a bit. I am very good with all of the practical stuff (not on the computer) so I am not too worried about this one either.

Heat Transfer: Friday at 8:00 am. This one will be the big one. The really hard one that I really need to get a good grade on. It is really hard to understand a lot of the abstract ideas in this class, and being sick for 5 weeks  (like seriously sick) doesn't help either.Oh well, I will just have to study really hard tomorrow after my two exams (if my mind still functions after that, anyways).

Then I have 4 days off with which I will use to move all of my stuff out of my apartment and into my storage unit. Then on Tuesday I have the next one.

Mechatronics: Tuesday at 8:00 am. Not worried about this one at all. It was a fun class that I understand most of the material very well, and I did very well on the homework assignments and first exam. So not worried.

And that is what my next few days look like. I might post a few more pictures here at some point (like when I get back to my desktop in my apartment, I am currently writing this on my netbook in the library).

Carry on,

Kevin

TV: Top Gear, Jeeves & Wooster
Movie: Serenity on Blu-Ray
Music: Halo 3:ODST soundtrack
Game: Portal 2 level developer!
Food: String Cheese and cereal out of a tupperware container.

No comments:

Post a Comment