Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Pictures, as Promised

Since I am done with being studious for the night (I believe that I am ready for both my exams tomorrow) here are a few of my recent pictures:

 Flower after a rainstorm, while it was still very cloudy and dark out. Diffuse light.
 These two Shots of the moon above were taken on different nights with different lenses. Tell me what you think about the difference. The top one was also heavily cropped in photoshop. (Top: 50mm f/1.8G lens. Bottom: 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6)

This shot was taken at a Valpo softball game with a 300mm telephoto lens! Super awesome lens, but I suppose it should be for $4000. (Note, it is not my lens, I spent quite enough on my D7000.)

And last, but not least


My first published photo! In the Valpo school newspaper, but I still am proud of it. I got this published because I am now a photographer for the school newspaper. I shot for the end of this semester (band gig and softball games), and will be shooting next year too. So Hopefully I can save up enough extra this summer to get an 80-200mm telephoto lens that'll be MUCH better than my kit lens for shooting sports.

So that's what I have been up to lately besides studying.

And now, Top Gear.

Kevin

Tv: Top Gear
Movie: Serenity on Blu-Ray
Game: Portal 2 Level builder
Music: The National
Food: Oreos

No comments:

Post a Comment