Wednesday, December 21, 2011

5 Days

It baffles my mind that there is only 5 days left until Christmas. It always seems like this far away event that will never actually get here, even now that I am basically an adult.

Got some last minute shopping out of the way as a result of the aforementioned revelation.

Not much else happened during the day today. I took some pictures of my cats just for fun (who would have guessed!)

Comet again. Interesting effects caused by the sun.

Then tonight we went to dinner at HuHots Mongolian grill! If you haven't been there basically you fill a couple bowls with noodles and meat and such, then you take it to a big circular grill in the middle of the restaurant and then the guys cook it for you right there! Here's a phone picture that I took, since I didn't bring my dslr or my point and shoot:

Not the best quality photo, I know. But it was really good food. I finally figured out that I don't like the noodles that they use their and started using the rice instead. I definitely recommend it to anyone who likes that kind of food.

After getting back we watched "Sherlock Holmes" on our projector from my brothers computer. Pretty good movie, and now I can go see the sequel with my family sometime.

Before the movie, however, when they were setting up the computer and all, I got to play minecraft on the projector! That was fun, and my netbook worked perfectly even running that.

I am farming a lot. Lots of melons and Pumpkins and Wheat and Sugar Cane and the like.

Oh, I found out today that I passed all of my classes this semester! I was seriously concerned about one of them (that I have mentioned previously) but I ended up getting a passing grade (barely). So that's a huge relief, and now I can stop worrying about it and focus on what needs to be done next semester and next year.

And that's been my day.

TV: Nada
Movie: Sherlock Holmes
Music: Some sort of trance song.
Game: Minecraft

Until later,

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment