Friday, December 16, 2011

Finally Finished.

After almost everyone that I know already finished their finals, I am finally finished mine at 12:30 today.

It was basically the hardest test I have taken in a VERY long time. I didn't even finish 3 of the 5 problems, I just ran out of time.

Oh Well.

Anyways, now before I go home I'm going to go hang out in Chicago for a while tomorrow before going to the airport and finally going home to Colorado! I haven't been home since the end of May, so it'll be nice to finally get to go home and see all of my friends.

Today after my deathly exam I haven't really done much. I set off the smoke detector in my apartment a couple times because we haven't cleaned our oven in a while. So I cleaned our oven and then tried again, and it worked without a hitch. Making a pizza that you buy at the store is so much cheaper than buying it from the university food service.

Now I am sitting in my room by myself thinking about what I need to pack. Clothes and junk, electronics, cameras, games, cables, swim gear. All sorts of junk.
But I'm being too lazy to really pack anything. Oh Well

Even though I have a lot of other games that I want to play, I just keep getting drawn back into Minecraft. Even though Assassins Creed has a much better storyline, and Oblivion has better graphics, and I haven't even opened the newest Assassins Creed yet (Which I got on Black Friday), I still just go back and play Minecraft. Whatever.

If anyone who actually reads this would like to suggest any good TV shows for me to look into, feel free to. I won;t put down a list of shows that I have already watched, as that would just be really long, but I'm open to suggestions.

It still hasn't sunk into my brain yet that the semester is done, and that I don't have to do any homework for Monday or Tuesday or anything. I still feel like I should be a freshman, not a Junior, if that makes sense. My whole concept of time seems to be skewed somehow.



This is a picture I took on the same day as the first picture that I posted. This was with my Fuji-Film point and shoot, so before I got my dslr. I just re-looked at it, and I kind of like it.

I'll have to figure out something cool to build out of Lego while I'm at home, since that's where all of my good lego is, and I haven't built something since I was home.

I've been thinking of doing a collaborative build with one of my friends from home. Our concept is to build a small medieval village scene with a blacksmith by a river, and an old large chunk of wall of the old city of Caraval exposed, but with plants and vines growing out over it.

However, to do this, I would most likely have to destroy my biggest build to date, Aubree's Bounty, my first real SHIP. Oh well, some of the structural parts are beginning to... fail... or so I heard from my mother last time I talked to her.

So again, if anyone has good creative ideas for castles and such, let me know.

I'm thinking that I'm going to start doing reviews of my own Lego Creations on here, too, chronicling my thoughts that went into it as it went from an idea into a model .I think that it would be fun to think how I built it, and it might be helpful to some other people as well.

That's basically all I've got to say. Now to go pack...

TV: Who's Line is it Anyway
Music: Halo: Anniversary
Game: Sonic Adventure 2: Battle..

See ya

Kevin





No comments:

Post a Comment