Friday, December 23, 2011

Glass

Today I went to an art exhibit featuring glass art by Dale Chihuly. It was really quite spectacular. It's almost unnatural what some people can do with glass.

Unfortunately I wasn't allowed to take any pictures inside the exhibit, so the best that I can give you is this one from outside:

If any of you want to see more, here is the link to his personal website: Dale Chihuly

After all that we went to see the new Sherlock Holmes movie. Personally, I thought that it was better than the first. It seemed a bit less... gimmicky to me. More story driven with better action sequences. Also the villain seemed more real, more formidable than the guy in the first one.

My two cents.

That's basically all that happened today. It seems weird that Christmas Eve is tomorrow.

TV: Top Gear series 13
Movie: Sherlock Holmes, A Game of Shadows
Music: Sigur Ros
Game: Assassins Creed: Brotherhood
Food: Pot Roast

To Infinity and Beyond

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment