Monday, December 12, 2011

Once again

Well, its that time of the year again. And I'm not talking about Christmas, I'm talking about Final Exams!

All of my finals are going to be tough, ranging the gambit from Thermodynamics to Mechanical Measurements. So I'll be in the library for most of the next week, as my last final is on Friday (the last day of finals at my school.)

I know that I haven't been posting too much, but as school gets overwith, I will probably be able to post more.

I took these photo's a few nights ago during the first snow that we have had here at school. I think that they turned out pretty well, as I'm finally figuring out  the different settings of my lovely dSLR. My point-and-shoot wouldn't have been able to even get close to as good as these.



I'm quite excited to go home once finals are through. I haven;t been home to Colorado since the beginning of the summer, and I am quite ready to go home.

Music of the week: Evanescence, "Evanescence" (newest album)
TV show of the week: Boardwalk Empire


Until later

Preow

Crimson Wolf


No comments:

Post a Comment