Monday, December 26, 2011

For real this time...

All right, I'm more motivated to actually write something now.

So, Christmas Eve we went to the traditional Church Service, which is always really nice, where we have a portion that's only lit by candlelight. Its always a nice service. Here's some pictures that I took after the service:


Good reflections in the Handbells.

Once we got home we had an excellent steak dinner in the dining room by our Christmas tree (see next couple photos).





Mmm, steak.

Next, on to Christmas. I got a good assortment of stuff. I got a couple books, some movies, Skyrim for the PC, some candy, some Lego, some money, and lots of warm clothes. All in all pretty good.

We got my Mother a Kindle Fire, so here is a shot of her using her kindle as its meant to be used!  Playing games! I mean reading... yeah, reading...




Later that day we went down to my grandparents house for another Christmas celebration with more family. That was very nice, as I enjoy being with my family members.

Stayed there last night, came back, here's another picture of Comet, went to Best Buy to look at stuff, etc.


I bought Bastion on Steam. I really like it so far. It's just got a nice style and execution. I would recommend it to anyone who likes simpler, more artistic games over the SHOOT SHOOT DEATH DEATH games of now.

That is all.

TV: Top Gear
Movie: nada
Game: Bastion
Music: Bastion OST
Food: Turkey
Preow

Kevin





No comments:

Post a Comment