Monday, December 19, 2011

Home and Friends

Hey all.

So I have just been hanging out at home all day with friends and my brother. I'm quite glad to see them after so long.

One of my friends and I have started our collaborative Lego Project on a very large base. We are planning on making a village scene with a tower and the ruins of a wall crumbling nearby.

I haven't done too much else today but sit on the floor and work on that.

I took a few pictures of one of the creations that I destroyed to start the new project, here is my favorites of the bunch:




But this is now gone. Gone to bring progress.

We have been listening to "Flight of the Conchords" for a little bit. Quite entertaining. Cheeky New Zealanders. 

Now we are watching "Princess Mononoke." One of my favorite movies of all time. The soundtrack is one of the best ones that I have ever heard, from Joe Hisaishi.

Probably almost bedtime here, so I leave you with another random picture.


TV: Top Gear
Music: Flight of the Conchords
Movie: Princess Mononoke
Food: Steak!

Preow,

Kevin


1 comment: