Thursday, December 22, 2011

White Christmas

Well, it looks like it will most likely be a white Christmas after all. Exact same picture as last night, just with more snow!

So I couldn't sleep last night, so I watched an episode of Top Gear. Quite good show if you are into cars and British people.

Was also messing around with my camera in the dark last night:

This is just a little electric thing that makes those lightning patterns. I thought it would be cool to get a split-second exposure of it in the dark. So I used a high ISO and a short shutter speed, and I think that it turned out interestingly.

That's basically it. Wanted to update on the snow.

TV: Top Gear
Movie: Still nada
Music: Coldplay "Brothers and Sisters"
Game: Assassins Creed: Brotherhood

Let it snow!

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment