Monday, December 12, 2011

The Library

The place where I shall dwell for the next 5 days is the library. Its quiet hallways and bookshelves should hopefully be a good sanctuary from the distractions in life, so that I can actually do well on my finals.

Speaking of "The Library" I finally beat Halo: Anniversary yesterday with my brother. 343 Industries did an excellent job keeping to the original feel of the game, but giving it their own, unique vision of it. The Flood are even more terrifying in this one than they are in Halo 3 (i.e. the graphics and sounds are much better, etc.) I would definitely recommend this game to any halo fan out there, as it brought back old feelings from long ago, when I was first getting into gaming. Halo was one of my first ever video games, and Anniversary brought back all of those feelings and impressions back from the past. I commend it for that.

And now to Thermodynamics and the laws of entropy and enthalpy and isentropic and polytropic and such.

Music of the Day: Sigur Ros
TV show of the day: Top Gear
Video Game of the Day: Halo: Anniversary
Food of the day: Bacon, Mac, and Cheeseburger

Cheers

Kevin.

No comments:

Post a Comment